The Pourhouse Cafe made the incredibly hard decision to shut our doors until further notice in order to do our absolute best to protect our staff, their families and our customers.
Please know that we are taking this time to do a few important things:
– Give our incredible staff some room to breathe, to process and to keep a healthy distance in an effort to promote their health and well-being.
– Seek to develop a plan of action to give staff the ability to continue working at their discretion, in order to curb the financial hurt this will incur. We will be exploring every possible option we can think of to provide and care for them well. This place wouldn’t be what it is without our team.
– Donating whatever items would otherwise expire in order to decrease waste and more importantly to support our shelters and food pantries who will also be hurting during this time.
– Pay attention to the data, the news and to the voices of reason telling us NOT to panic, but to take this seriously and to care for those around us through preventative measures.
– Protect the vulnerable. We cannot overstate the reality of our actions impacting others, especially in this tender time. Please follow us by taking every precaution in cleaning, social distancing, and extending kindness and patience to others in this unprecedented time.
Thank you so much for your understanding in this challenging time. And thank you for taking individual steps to protect yourself and those around you. We sincerely look forward to opening our doors and serving you guys again. We will miss you, and our thoughts and prayers will be with you all.
Stay tuned on our social media for any updates or please shop online.